We want you to feel secure when using the site and we are committed to respecting your privacy. This is an overview of how we do that.
Definition of a Provacy Policy
From time to time on this website we will collect information about who is using it, which will include yourself.
This page tells you
- What and how we collect information about you
- What it’s used for
- How secure it is
- Our position
- We will process your data in accordance with the Data protection act.
The policy may be changed
- By updating the page
- You should check from time to time to make sure that you are okay with the changes
- This policy started on 20th October 2008
How we collect information
- Through any enquiry forms
- Emails sent to us
- General registration with the site
- Registration on the forums
- Cookies (see cookies)
What is done with the information collected
- Internal record keeping
- It is also used to improve the website.
- We look at patterns of where people go on the site. We also look at and what type people go to the website to see what else we need to do / or improve
- We will occasionally send email about new products / special offers but only if you have agreed to this in registration.
- Information may be used for market research
- We can customise parts of the website for your preferences
- To answer your enquiries & provide you with information you have requested
- If we use the data for anything else we will let you know as we are collecting it. It is then up to you to allow us to do this by continuing.
Security: What we have put in place to ensure security / safeguard information
- A cookie is a file that is stored on your computed so we can see what you are accessing, and when
- Find out more at www.cookiecentral.com
- What we use our cookies for
Links to other websites (also see T&C)
- We are not responsible for content on other websites or that the links will always work
- We are also not responsible for the privacy of your information on these websites
- You can ask to see what personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable.
Is my information shared with anyone
We do not:
- Distribute; or
Your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.